Is patience as rewarding as fighting for what you want? When do you know the difference?
I believe it’s a personal decision, that with every situation you have to make up balance. It can be extremely difficult to deside, especially when it comes to life changing events. To make any desicion about your life, you need to be aware of your needs. Which one is your first priority? All everyone ever wants is progress, to be succesful. Wether that’s being succesfull in love, work, spirituality and so on. We want to do better, to be better.
These guidelines should be universally embraced:
- Create and persue goals,
- Take decisive and immediate action.
- Focus on being productive, not being busy.
- Make logical and informed decisions.
- Avoid the trap of trying to make things perfect.
- Work outside of your comfort zone.
- Keep things simple.
- Focus on making small, continuous improvements.
- Measure and track your progress.
- Maintain positive outlook as you learn from mistakes.
- Spend time with the right people.
- Maintain balance in your life.
We’re all human. We’re always able to grow. But are we willing to? Are you willing to?